Participate in a meaningful educational experience including measurable, productive and relevant activities of professionals in the casino/hospitality industry.
- Complete tasks and responsibilities that benefit the organization and its guests
- Communicate questions, observations, needs, etc. as appropriate with the “site supervisor” and/or other Company professionals to enhance the learning experience and produce professional results
- Complete the agreed upon “contract hours” required by school’s internship program
- Demonstrate actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s Mission and Values
- Demonstrate exceptional internal and external guest service skills
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be currently enrolled at a college or university or graduated within the past 6 months
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Previous Food and Beverage helpful but not required
- Must possess a current Casino Employee Registration issued by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement or have the ability to obtain one
Share on your newsfeed