Manage all certificates of insurance for Harsco’s Clean Earth division.
- Review requests for certificates of insurance to determine whether Clean Earth’s insurance program can meet the request and whether the request poses any unreasonable risks.
- Manage all certificates of insurance required by Clean Earth to ensure compliance with our requirements.
- Work through issues with counter-parties and push back where appropriate.
- Help refine the existing system for managing certificates of insurance to ensure timely renewals.
- Review the insurance requirements of contracts to ensure our program meets the requirements, and the requirements do not pose unreasonable risk.
- Serve as subject matter expert and resource to employees performing first-level review of Clean Earth contracts.
- Collect, organize, store and share electronic files pertaining to insurance certificates.
- Perform other reasonably related tasks as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree coupled with 1+ year(s) of experience with an insurance broker or risk management department in certificate of insurance review and/or contract review of insurance requirements
- High school diploma or GED with 5+ years of experience with an insurance broker or risk management department in certificate of insurance review and/or contract review of insurance requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in risk management or with an insurance broker
- Experience reading, analyzing and interpreting insurance related documents/issues
- Ability to identify risk
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to relay detailed technical information to all stakeholders
- Proficiency using MS Office software including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and SharePoint