We have an opportunity available for a Claims Analyst to join our Customer Financial Services Shared Service Center! This team supports the North America markets including the Direct Import Business. As part of Shared Service, you will partner with multiple business units with a concentration primarily in the North America markets. The Analyst will investigate and respond to all customer deductions taken against invoice payments.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will make an immediate positive contribution to our Claims Department.
A day in the life of a Claims Analyst:
- Investigate all deductions to establish validity and prepare detailed analysis for credit or debit package.
- Track amounts available in the customer’s Cost of Business and ensure that all requirements are met for sales programs and policies including Advertising and Promotional allowances.
- Make the Manager aware of potential issues, so they don’t become critical.
- Provide outstanding service to internal and external customers.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures including Corporate Approval Policies to meet SOX guidelines.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 2+ years claims experience preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including intermediate Excel skills.
- SAP experience – preferred not required.
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and pay close attention to details.
- Independent, outstanding planning, and multi-tasking skills with the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication as well as problem solving skills.
- We require the ability to readily and positively adapt to change and technological innovation.
- A willingness to investigate issues per documented processes and provide recommendations for improvements as needed!
- Ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese a plus.