HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
The HashiCorp IT Team is seeking an End User Support intern who can consistently go above and beyond, thrive in a challenging workplace, and who can actively contribute to automating and scaling IT help desk processes. You will be part of the IT Organization, specifically focused on providing world class user experience and support to all employees throughout the hire to retire lifecycle.
In this role, you can expect to learn how to…
- Respond to information technology help desk requests and provide assistance via phone, e-mail, remote access, and onsite support; advancing more sophisticated requests to senior staff members
- Perform basic configuration, installation, and maintenance of workstations, laptops, printers, telephones, mobile devices, and other peripherals
- Tackle basic software, hardware, and network issues; advancing more complex issues
- Help maintain conference room and telephone room IT and AV systems
- Support the on-boarding and off-boarding of employees
You may be a good fit for our team if you…
- Are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent training in the United States and returning back to school following completion of this internship
- Have academic or some professional experience working in a professional environment is preferred
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, team-based environment
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are well-organized, excellent work ethic, attention to detail, self-starting, and an ability to learn
- Are a creative problem-solver who also understands real-world products
- Have the constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
- Emulate the HashiCorp principles
Please submit a cover letter that demonstrates your writing skills and tells us about your interest in being part of the HashiCorp story.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.