Solutions Engineering Intern
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role
The HashiCorp Early Career Program will provide the opportunity for the best and brightest talent to collaborate with Solution Engineering leaders at HashiCorp and offer intensive on the job training and broad-based exposure to all aspects of company operations. The participants in the program will receive accelerated professional development, exposure to all technical functions of a software organization, world-class mentoring, and unique networking opportunities across the organization.
In this role, you can expect to learn how to…
- Complete HashiCorp Technical Enablement for Terraform, Vault, Consul, and Nomad
- Complete/Pass Associate Product Certifications (Terraform, Vault, Consul, Nomad)
- Utilize tools and education through mentorship and hands on training to be successful in pre-sales.
- Understand and incorporate knowledge of the competitive landscape in positioning HashiCorp’s products.
- Participate and assist in ISR and Technical Office Hours
- Deliver demos at appropriate technical levels for the Inside Sales Representative team
- Shadow demos at appropriate technical levels for the EAM team
- Assist in RFP and RFI responses.
- Assist in the creation, customization and delivery of presentations, demonstrations and proof-of-values that illustrate HashiCorp’s technical fit, value and differentiation for customers, partners and prospects
- Exhibit behavior that follows the Principles of HashiCorp
You may be a good fit for our team if you:
- Are currently pursuing bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent training in the United States and returning back to school following completion of this internship
- Have academic or professional/internship experience working in a professional setting is a plus
- Have some familiarity in understanding concepts and technologies in either DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and/or scheduling platforms
- Have some familiarity with scripting environments and languages
- Have high levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Have demonstrated ability to influence and consult decisions and strategy
- Have strong interpersonal skills and customer centric attitude
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are well-organized, excellent work ethic, attention to detail, self-starting, and an ability to learn
- Are creative thinkers who also understand real-world products
- Have the constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
- Emulate the HashiCorp principles
Please submit a cover letter that demonstrates your writing skills and tells us about your interest in being part of the HashiCorp story.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1