Havas Formula is a top-ranked national public relations agency headquartered in New York, with additional offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago, Miami and Denver. A subsidiary of Havas—one of the world’s largest global communications groups—the firm specializes in general market and Hispanic PR, digital and experiential marketing, and crisis communications. Following this integrated approach as champions of bravery, Havas Formula drives strategic marketing solutions that yield bottom-line results for today’s passion brands. The award-winning agency’s core practice areas include consumer, lifestyle, consumer technology, high-tech, sports and entertainment, and travel, with category expertise in food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, spirits and retail/restaurants.
We are currently seeking candidates to join our Publicity team for a Paid, 4-Month Internship. Our internship program comes with the opportunity for an extension and Full-Time advancement to Account Coordinator within the agency. The ideal candidate enjoys a challenging, fast-paced environment, views public relations as a potential career, and has a bachelor’s degree. We want someone who is creative and willing to work hard to get ahead.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm (remote until return to office / hybrid schedule)
Media | Influencer Relations
- Secure unique placements using media outreach (phone and email pitching)
- Provide social media/competitive intel report and creative ideas/pitch concepts
- Monitor trend/industry news for client coverage and clip placements for account team review
- Research and builds influencer lists
- Participate in brainstorms
- Actively problem solve against account and team needs
- Assist with research projects
- Track media hits and updates activity reports
- Execute various client program components
Writing | Editing
- Draft press material, creative pitches, event/launch strategy docs, and other client communications
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (communications, liberal arts, business or marketing focus preferred)
Experience: Previous work experience required
Skills & Abilities Required: Knowledge of AP Style and Cision preferred. Must have strong editing, listening and verbal communications skills. Resourceful and solutions focused. Capable of multitasking, prioritizing and organizing. Excellent attention to detail. Self-motivated and able to work well in a collaborative environment as well as individually. Effectively manages time, follows up, and is results driven. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and use of media databases. Experience with beauty, food and lifestyle brands preferred.