Havas Street, a full-service events marketing agency, and a subsidiary of Havas—one of the world’s largest global communications groups, is currently seeking candidates to join our Recruiting team in Los Angeles for a paid 4-month Full-Time internship position. Our internship program comes with the opportunity for extension and Full-Time promtion within the agency.
The ideal candidate should display a high level of interest and focus in recruiting, brand awareness, demographic targeting, brand activation, and experiential marketing. Relevant experience a plus. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, enjoy working in a team environment, have strong communication skills, and, most importantly, be efficient and hard-working.
A Bachelor’s degree is required as this internship may lead to a full-time Recruiting Coordinator position.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm PST – This role is remote until we return to the office.
- Aid in recruiting high quality field staff for programs nationwide
- Create and post detailed, well-written job descriptions to a variety of sources
- Conduct initial staff and candidate screening of various programs
- Organize, track, and respond to incoming applicants
- Research new ways to source quality talent
- Keep an on-going database of talent
- Help to create candidate decks and presentations
- Promote Havas Street, our services, and potential job opportunities
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Comfortable on the phone and great phone personality
- Superb research skills
- Must be able to communicate in a timely manner
- Experience in fast-paced environment preferred
- Ability to be creative, flexible and think ”outside the box”
- Team oriented
- BILINGUAL (English/Spanish) is a plus
Check us out: www.havasstreet.com