The objective of the internship is to assist students in applying educational knowledge to real world applications in an effort to expand overall learning and provide guidance in streamlining career choices. This internship will report to Senior Manager, Talent Management. This position would be 30 hours/week or less with ability to be remote from university location.
- Review active and passive candidate resumes ensuring that they meet the qualifications of positions to share with Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Develop a diverse candidate pipeline using various methods such as job boards, membership organizations, and referral generation
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to develop strategies for sourcing and pipelining on active roles
- Conduct research on new sourcing tools and best practices, helping us to use our applicant tracking system (ATS) to the best of our ability
- Assist in the creation and execution of our recruitment social media strategy to help HIMSS continue to recruit top talent including development and scheduling of social media posts
- Maintain ATS dashboards for user and administrator ease and efficiency
- Analyze Talent Acquisition metrics to draw conclusions about talent and offer recommendations for improvement
What you will need to be successful:
- Must be enrolled as a full-time college student working toward Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Interest in and/or knowledge of Human Resources or Talent Management
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency
- Knowledge of social media as a recruitment platform
- Good attitude and willingness to learn new and different ways of work
Why we love HIMSS, and why you will, too:
- Competitive, comprehensive healthcare coverage.
- Generous paid time off, including time off to volunteer!
- 401K with employer match and profit sharing.
- Be Well! Lifestyle reimbursement program.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development programs.
Are you a Changemaker?
We’ll do amazing things for healthcare.