HearingLife, an Industry Leader in the Retail Hearing Aid Industry, is looking to give an internship opportunity to join the The LearnEx team. The LearnEx Team is looking for a student who is passionate about helping others learn, while developing his or her own career. We are looking for someone who has an eye for design, is innovative and resourceful, and is an out-of-the-box thinker.
This internship will give you the opportunity to create content and learning modules for all HearingLife Team Members. HearingLife is a global organization that has been helping hear people better for 30 years. You will work directly with Learning Experience Designers and Developers who create best-in-class learning and development solutions to support our clinic Team Members throughout our 600+ locations nationwide. If you love working on graphics, videos, getting creative, this is an internship for you!
– upport in creating visual communications
– Create short microlearning videos
– Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs.
– Develop PowerPoint presentations developing
– Design instructional graphics
– Provide learning exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
– Help create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.)
– Maintain project documentation and course folders.
– Convert information gathered from subject matter experts (SMEs) into quick reference guides using an existing template
– Assist with some aspects of our Learning Management System (LMS), Fuse Universal, including updating and editing Topics, Learning Plans, monitoring registration lists for events
– Other L&D /OD projects, as assigned
– Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, Education, Marketing, or other related degree path
– High-energy, positive attitude, and embodies HearingLife core values: Team First, Take Ownership, Drive Results, Be Caring
– Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
– Experience using Adobe products (Photoshop, inDesign, Premier)
– Articulate 360 Package Suite Storyline experience is a plus
– Passion for creative design
– Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
– Excellent project management skills with a focus on detail and accuracy
– Able to work independently and can effectively communicate project updates to supervising People Leader
– Candidates must provide 2 samples for review
Hearing Life is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
HearingLife is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.