Are you excited at the prospect of providing clients and their families with memorable, hands-on care?
Helping Hands Family (HHF) is a growing group of ABA behavioral clinics, concentrated in NJ, NY & PA. Our goal is to help parents navigate the path to starting therapy and to foster continuous improvement. Our organization is founded on the principles of clinical integrity, authenticity, and compassionate care.
Our part-time (15-20 hours/week) RBTs directly contributes to that by providing direct one-on-one behavioral interventions developed out of the science of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Working directly with clients in an intensive, clinic setting.
- Understand, communicate, and properly document treatment within our EMR system.
- Completing our 4-week training, including receiving your RBT certificate, 100% paid by HHF
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior experience working with children or in a healthcare setting
Personality: A successful Team Member will be:
- Detail-oriented & highly organized
- Communicative & collaborative
- Committed to purposeful care
- Ambition to grow with the company
HHF offers a comprehensive full-time benefits package to all employees who work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Retirement 401K Plan, with a 3% match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Optional benefits including STD, Life & LTD
In addition, we provide:
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children diagnosed with ASD.
- Training to help you achieve your greatest potential
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
About Helping Hands Family:
Helping Hands Family (“HHF”) is an organization that provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our supportive, inclusive culture helps every individual reach their highest potential.
Helping Hands Family is dedicated to a supportive, inclusive culture. From growing our team to the client treatment plans, we have committed to celebrating differences and helping everyone reach their highest potential. HHF is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.