HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support over $75 million gross sales through exceptional logistics planning, material planning and Inventory controls
- Support customer forecasts and co-packing locations through planning and deployment of finished goods and materials to
- Develop and execute monthly, weekly and daily production schedules
- Manage Logistics Team execution of stock transfer order to meet requested delivery dates and manage Suppliers execution to Purchase Order requested delivery date and quantity
- Analyze forecasts, lead times, safety stock and other material master data as needed for assigned direct materials
- Collaborate with Purchasing to ensure appropriate lead times and minimum order quantities are in effect
- Drive escalations to ensure appropriate mitigation plans are in place for out of stock or at-risk materials
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of experience in production planning or material planning (can be internship experience)
- Supply/material planning experience with proven track record of superior inventory management
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel using pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAP, APO or other ERP systems