Assist store manager and other sales associates with day-to-day store operations, including but not limited to, monitoring store displays and refreshing the displays with new donations, greet and assist customers on the sales floor in a friendly and courteous manner, assist with intake of donations by greeting donors in a prompt manner, assisting in unloading donations from vehicles, offering tax receipts, and maintaining accurate daily counts of donations. Must be willing and able to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Standing and walking for much of the day in constrained retail space;
- Frequent reaching, bending, stooping, and stretching.
- Lifting and carrying (up to 45 pounds).
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with volunteers and staff.
- Experience with retail sales and customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to work in a fast paced environment with grace and good humor
- Conflict resolution skills
- Organizational skills and ability to be self-motivated
- Ability to solve problems with good judgment and make decisions independently