Heritage Christian Services is seeking candidates who are committed to having a positive impact on our community. As Success Coach, you will assist employees of Employer Resource Network (ERN) member businesses with rapid problem resolution and connection to community resources. Support member employers in improving retention and productivity and reducing absenteeism, in partnership with the ERN Team, building strong relationships with partner employers, employees, managers, human resources and community programs and organizations in order to effectively provide resources and solutions.
- Assist employees onsite at various work locations with rapid problem resolution and connect employees to community resources, while maintaining confidentiality.
- Support employers in improving retention and productivity and reduce absenteeism, in partnership with the ERN Team.
- Meet with partnering employers on a frequent basis to review metrics/data, reports, barriers, discuss issues and provide recommendations regarding training or retention issues.
- Assist in the development and implementation of communication strategies and materials to share community resource information at partner employer sites via presentations, newsletters, bulletin boards, emails, etc.
- Build strong relationships with employees, specifically with under-resourced wage earners, managers, human resources and programs and organizations within the community.
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize effectively in order to assist multiple partner employers with diverse employee workforces.
- Attend new employee orientation at partner employers and market the ERN program and Success Coach purpose/function to new employees.
- Strong knowledge of state, federal and community assistance programs, establish relationships and contacts in order to quickly access these.
- Maintain resource building curriculums to assist employees with building financial resources and reducing barriers in order to increase long-term employment.
- Understand the policies, procedures, culture, mission and vision of each partner employer and all applicable local, state, federal laws and confidentiality laws (HIPAA).
- Utilize conflict management techniques, remain calm under pressure in order to address and resolve stressful employee issues.
- Gather, organize, analyze, evaluate, communicate and present information utilizing computer applications such as email, Microsoft Word, Excel or Power Point.
- Utilize online database to track data regarding individuals served, specific needs, barriers, resources used, outcomes and timeliness or value of service.