Opportunity: Accounts Payable Specialist
Process accounts payable to ensure timely and accurate payments are made to vendors.
Potential Career Path
Accounts Payable Supervisor – Staff Accountant – Regional Director of Accounting
Essential Job Functions
- Process invoices (and cut checks, as needed) in accordance with related policies and procedures to ensure timely and accurate payments to vendors.
- Handle valid vendor inquiries timely and completely to ensure a high level of customer service to external customers.
- Research internal customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner to provide a high level of customer service to internal customers.
- Work independently and identify potential processing inefficiencies to improve departmental workflow.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associate’s degree in business or an equal combination of education and experience.
- 2 years accounts payable experience preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble – Own It