Opportunity: Compensation Analyst
Provide a wide range of technical support and service in the administration of competitive and legally compliant compensation programs for a leading hotel management company with diverse hotels operating in over 25 states across the US. In this role you will interact with hotel, regional and corporate leaders at all levels, while working with a group of human resources professionals committed to providing the highest level of service to our valued associates.
Potential Career Path
Compensation Manager – Sr. People Support Manager – People Support Director
Essential Job Functions
- Administer existing programs in accordance with our compensation strategy; including base pay, incentive pay, and merit-based rewards programs.
- Lead a performance-based merit increase program occurring twice annually on common review dates.
- Assist with salary and bonus administration activities during quarterly and annual incentive cycles.
- Participate in industry specific surveys to obtain relevant market data
- Build and run impact models to estimate labor costs of wage shifts for budgeting purposes.
- Ensure pay practices are in compliance with professional standards and federal regulatory requirements related to record-keeping and reporting (i.e. EEO-1 reporting, FLSA).
- Stay abreast of and comply with state/local legislative compensation regulations, specifically as it relates to minimum wage and fair pay laws.
- Perform compensation audits as requested.
- Build network of industry relationships with similarly positioned companies and individuals to ensure company practices are best in class.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in human resources, business or a related field.
- 1-3 years of prior compensation or HR experience preferred.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prepare and effectively deliver presentations to various stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
Work Environment and Context
- Required to sit or stand for extended periods, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Extended work hours may be required during times of peak volume.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble – Own It