At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
* Compile information in support of Ecosystem Sales Playbook: partners, contacts, and initiatives.
* Develop/update sales development collateral for Playbook working with each SI alliance team and their existing content.
* Develop and deploy a field engagement call cadence per geo. Localize agenda based on SI initiative fit for geo and identify target attendees. Leverage Ecosystem Sales Director as primary executive on geo calls.
* Interview global SI alliance leads and select geo alliance mangers in support of monthly business reviews and strategic market analysis projects such as SI hybrid cloud offering profiles.
Education and Experience Required:
* Bachelor’s degree candidate
* Marketing, finance and technology course work preferred
* Sales, customer services, club or volunteer activities requiring communication, persuasion and relationship development skills
Knowledge and Skills:
* Strong verbal and written communication skills utilizing Microsoft Office tools
* Aptitude to quickly develop a basic understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel
* Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient program development
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.