Intern – Storage Networking Program/Product Management
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking a highly motivated Engineering Intern to work in the Andover, MA office.
* Awareness and familiarity with relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques.
* Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
* Successfully operates in and between the most complex disciplines in the company such as electrical, mechanical, thermal, software and power engineering. Works on extremely complex problems and provides highly innovative solutions.
* Takes direction from senior Program/Product Management in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
Education and Experience Required:
* Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters
* Understanding of Engineering principles and ability to apply them effectively
* Ability to effectively communicate with program management and others a description of technical issues and their impacts to an overall program
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.