Product Management Intern
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
– Work with the analytics team to identify ways to improve the data collection process
– Create innovative visualizations to convert datasets into easy to understand reports and dashboards.
– Identify ways to standardize and automate the dashboard creation process
– Ability to translate business questions into structured analysis and data analytics into business insights
– Proficient with visualization tools – e.g. Power BI, Qlik Sense, Advanced Microsoft Excel
– Experienced with DAX – e.g., ability to write ‘Calculate’ functions
– Technical familiarity with Structured Query Language (SQL)
– Data profiling and analysis skills
– Statistical analysis is a plus
– Computer Science, Information systems or similar degree, MBA or Masters level preferred
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.