Product Management Intern
* Define and drive use cases, personas, product features, requirements, roadmaps and release plans for product features
* Identify a variety of customer needs across the full solution stack, drive feature prioritization and work closely with engineering to deliver successful products
* Lead the product feature planning process
* Understand customer needs and requirements and represent them in MRD’s and PRD’s
* Work closely with a cross functional team of engineers, marketing, sales, services and others
* Participate in customer meetings, demo’s and presentations
* Understand the market competition for the offering and develop a competitive positioning
* Define, track and interpret key business metrics
* Quickly able to understand technologies, architectures and designs and able to articulate them into customer-facing value statements
* Seamlessly able to translate solution features into business benefits
* Proven analytical ability and able to think outside the box
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills
* Extensive experience with enterprise and service provider solutions
* Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency. Must be resourceful, proactive and aggressive
* Highly organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity
* Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments
* Natural leadership skills and the ability to work with diverse teams in a global setting across the company.
Education and Experience:
* Currently enrolled as a student, some relevant work experience in an accredited Bachelors, or Masters program
* Bachelors or Masters program in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics or Product Management
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.