Product to Market Marketing Fall Intern
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
In a typical day as an Intern in the area of Marketing, you would
* Be able to work in one of the biggest IT companies
* Work in an international environment with experienced colleagues
* Be getting insight in different area like product marketing, public relation, campaigns and events, projects and strategy, product management and communications
As a HPE Marketing Intern, you will get first-hand experience learning general marketing activities, and orchestrating content creation while driving, collaborating, and fostering digital marketing projects on HPE’s product portfolio. We have intern opportunities supporting Storage, Compute, and Software product marketing teams to help you take the first step to becoming a marketing professional.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with peers and leaders across the entire organization to identify trends in the news and technology, develop innovative storylines and campaigns, and promote HPE Aruba to a diverse set of stakeholders in the marketing organization. Responsibilities may include (but not be limited to):
* Campaign Development: Work with campaign managers in the creation and execution of demand generation programs.
* Campaign Analytics and Reporting: Support campaign lead reporting and account based marketing intelligence using tools such as salesforce.com; 6Sense and Bombora. Report on interesting moments and trends resulting from campaign activities.
* Content Development: Support all varieties of content development including digital media materials, internal briefing documents, campaign call scripts, PowerPoint presentations, and social media posts.
Skills needed to succeed in this role:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to translate those skills into campaign narratives to deliver campaign performance report summaries to key stakeholders.
* An “editorial eye” and strong attention to detail to ensure materials are clear, concise, persuasive, and error-free.
* An interest in understanding how marketing creates demand to drive business sales objectives, and optimizing campaign performance.
* Familiarity with mainstream social media channels – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yammer and tech forums – and comfort using those channels to support corporate and business initiatives.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to pivot quickly to address urgent needs, quick turnarounds, and a fast-paced schedule.
* Ability to independently to manage time and prioritize work while adhering to strict deadlines.
* Genuine interest in technology with the ability to understand and articulate complex topics and cutting-edge innovation.
* Flexible, collaborative, team player who displays good judgement and a growth mindset.
* Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values
* Communicative, a team player and able to solve problems with analytical thinking
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, with emphasis on Marketing/ Sales
* Must be graduating after Fall 2021
* Relevant experience and/or participation in meaningful extracurricular activities
* Experienced in making presentations (both verbal and written) to key stakeholders
* Experienced in MS Office and initial experienced in project work (university and non-university wise)
Join us and make your mark!
* A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
* Diverse and dynamic work environment
* Work-life balance and support for career development
* An amazing life inside the element!
Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!
We are legally required to provide the following information for candidates seeking to staff this role in Colorado. The Colorado expected salary/wage range for this position is listed immediately below, although we reserve the right to offer above this range for exceptional candidates. Actual offer may vary from this range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. Bonus, commission, and/or equity may also be offered. Information about employee benefits offered can be found at http: explorebenefits.hpe.com (user id: benefits / password: preview).
Hourly Salary: $18.00-$22.50
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.