Product to Market Marketing Intern
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
At HPE we believe in bold moves, the power of “Yes we can”, and being a force for good. Our work thrives on differences, fueling creativity to give our customers all they deserve. But our work is far from over. In fact, we continuously push for better. We empower our team members to make an impact on our business and in the world while fostering a culture that is unconditionally inclusive. Whether you’re looking for an internship or to start your professional career, at HPE you’ll be in a position to create and collaborate on projects that challenge and inspire you.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
In a typical day as an Intern in the area of Marketing, you would
* Be able to work in one of the biggest IT companies
* Work in an international environment with experienced colleagues
* Be getting insight in different area like product marketing, public relation, campaigns and events, projects and strategy, product management and communications
As a HPE Marketing Intern, you will get first-hand experience learning general marketing activities, and orchestrating content creation while driving, collaborating, and fostering digital marketing projects on HPE’s product portfolio. We have intern opportunities supporting Storage, Compute, and Software product marketing teams to help you take the first step to becoming a marketing professional.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with peers and leaders across the entire organization to identify trends in the news and technology, develop innovative storylines and campaigns, and promote HPE Aruba to a diverse set of stakeholders in the marketing organization. Responsibilities may include (but not be limited to):
* Campaign Development: Work with campaign managers in the creation and execution of demand generation programs.
* Campaign Analytics and Reporting: Support campaign lead reporting and account based marketing intelligence using tools such as salesforce.com; 6Sense and Bombora. Report on interesting moments and trends resulting from campaign activities.
* Content Development: Support all varieties of content development including digital media materials, internal briefing documents, campaign call scripts, PowerPoint presentations, and social media posts.
Skills needed to succeed in this role:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to translate those skills into campaign narratives to deliver campaign performance report summaries to key stakeholders.
* An “editorial eye” and strong attention to detail to ensure materials are clear, concise, persuasive, and error-free.
* An interest in understanding how marketing creates demand to drive business sales objectives, and optimizing campaign performance.
* Familiarity with mainstream social media channels – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yammer and tech forums – and comfort using those channels to support corporate and business initiatives.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to pivot quickly to address urgent needs, quick turnarounds, and a fast-paced schedule.
* Ability to independently to manage time and prioritize work while adhering to strict deadlines.
* Genuine interest in technology with the ability to understand and articulate complex topics and cutting-edge innovation.
* Flexible, collaborative, team player who displays good judgement and a growth mindset.
* Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values
* Communicative, a team player and able to solve problems with analytical thinking
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, with emphasis on Marketing/ Sales
* Must be graduating after Fall 2021
* Relevant experience and/or participation in meaningful extracurricular activities
* Experienced in making presentations (both verbal and written) to key stakeholders
* Experienced in MS Office and initial experienced in project work (university and non-university wise)
Join us and make your mark!
* A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
* Diverse and dynamic work environment
* Work-life balance and support for career development
* An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.