Videographer Visual Media Intern
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
* Creation of HPE branded training videos and post production editing
* Participate as Production Assistant with HPE agency during on-site film shoots
* Create short 1-minute animated videos using HPE branded assets
* Experimentation with mobile phone film production and editing for social media
Education and Experience Required:
* Film, Media Study, Photography, or Communications students only
* Video and video editing experience
* Please include link to video reel
Knowledge and Skills:
* Highly Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite programs (primarily Premier Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator) and/or Final Cut Pro. PC literate with advanced proficiency in Microsoft office applications. Animation skills a plus.
* Proficiency with camera equipment and sound editing equipment. (equipment not provided)
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.