Your Talent. Our Vision. At National Government Services (NGS), an independent subsidiary of Anthem, Inc. and one of the largest Medicare contractors in the country, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
We are seeking an intern for the Summer 2022 Medicaid Health Plan group who is interested in supporting our marketing, community engagement, and member outreach efforts.
- Assist in the creation of collateral materials for events, member distribution, etc.
- Assist in the delivery or distribution of marketing materials
- Assist in the creation of member engagement programs
- Perform analysis of marketing and outreach data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials and provide recommendations on strengths, gaps, and opportunities for health plan
- Assist in management of Salesforce system
- Provide support to community engagement events (planning, logistics, onsite support, etc.)
- Assist in oversight of sponsorship committee
- Assist in member outreach events and activities (planning, logistics, onsite support, etc.) that promote member growth and expansion
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university with a preferred winter 2022/ spring 2023graduation date. Rising Juniors and Seniors
- Pursuing degree in Marketing, Business, Communications
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Be motivated and willing to learn with strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Skilled at working collaboratively, developing creative solutions, and accomplishing team goals.
- Have proficiency with Microsoft Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Member focused and customer service orientated
- Compassionate and passionate about health and social issues that impact the community