Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) Regional Customer Success Professional
Honeywell Building Solutions is a $2.5B strategic business unit inside of Honeywell’s Global Building Technologies Business. HBS installs and maintains the systems to help keep buildings and facilities connected, safe, secure, comfortable and cost-efficient and is a leading provider of energy efficiency solutions worldwide.
This is a newly established role that will be responsible for implementing regional customer support initiatives for the HBS Service Business. HBS Services has grown to more than $1.3B in revenue and services tens of thousands of buildings worldwide. As our customer evolves, we must evolve the service we provide by ensuring seamless onboarding for new services and world class customer responsiveness when issues arise.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the HBS Regional Services Business reaches the top percentile in terms of the industry standard customer experience metrics and you will work with our customers to understand how they measure success in partnering with Honeywell and work with the Regional HBS Service team to achieve and surpass customer expectations. In addition, you will support the onboarding of new service introduction in partnership with the appropriate product and regional leadership teams. You will partner with the Regional General Manager and Regional Sales Teams to capture growth leads throughout the customer journey.
- · You will own multiple customer relationships to retain and grow revenue
- · You will be involved in the entire customer lifecycle from pre-sales, onboarding / pilot through the duration of the subscription period
- · You will work with our customers to define how they view success, measure those outcomes, develop a delivery plan, and train and partner with the Service teams to meet and exceed those targets
- · You will assist in the design and development of documentation for exceptional onboarding, training, & adoption along with Best Practice Sharing amongst the CSM Teams
- · You will maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and communicate with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- · You will monitor your accounts’ health and proactively identify and mitigate churn risk
- · You will function as a voice of the customer and provide feedback on how our solutions can better serve our customers
- · You will partner with Regional Honeywell Connected Enterprise & HBS Operations to drive adoption and onboarding of Honeywell Digital initiatives
- · You will develop and constantly improve processes to engage customers and provide recurring value while working in close collaboration with sales for sales support, negotiation support, and renewals with existing customers
- · You will identify the right business use cases where future offerings can be applied and work with sales to capture these high quality leads
- · Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology or other related field
- · Graduate December 2020 or Spring 2021
- · Experience working in a multi-national, matrixed organization
- · Experience with SAP
- · Strong PowerPoint and Excel Skills
- · Strong understanding of service operations and its metrics, besides good knowledge on service processes, systems and tools.
- · Enthusiastic about change and change management. Able to effect change and drive results through leadership, collaboration and influence
- · Can quickly earn the respect of internal customers and all levels of management by demonstrating solid knowledge and expertise
- · The ability to demonstrate energy and determination to achieve results and improvement by overcoming obstacles, remaining effective despite setbacks and challenging current thinking
- · Self-motivated with focus on results and sense of urgency
- · Building Technology Projects & Services industry experience
- · Strong understanding of service business financials
- · Experience with SFDC
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**