The 2022 Summer Fellowship application is now live!
Each student will receive $525 per week of full time work, plus unlimited MetroCards (or equivalent value). Internships are 10-weeks long, $5250 for the length of their summer internship. If you are a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior in college and wish to apply please click this link
*Due to Covid-19 restrictions this fellowship may be in-person, fully virtual, or a hybrid.
You are eligible to apply for the Hope Reichbach Fund if:
• You are a resident of New York City.
• You are a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college.
• You demonstrate financial need. (FASFA form required)
• You are available in the summer full time for 10 consecutive weeks.
If you do not fulfill ALL OF the above criteria, you are NOT eligible for this scholarship.
Our mission at the Hope Reichbach Memorial Fund is to provide vital learning experiences and career development for Brooklyn students, inviting them into a network centered around Hope Reichbach’s memory and values of active leadership and communal responsibility.
To accomplish this mission, we are looking for candidates who:
• Have completed their freshman or sophomore year of college;
• Show demonstrable financial need;
• Excel academically;
• Are active in their communities;
• Show leadership potential;
• Have an interest in mentorship and professional development;
• Are passionate about social change and community and public service work, and
• Are interested in working in Brooklyn-based organizations.
February 22nd: Application Deadline at 11:59pm
Mid March: Interviews
Late April: Final Notices
Mid May: Fellows notified about placement
June 6th: Fellowship Orientation
June 6th – August 12th: 10-week, full time fellowship
August 14th – Culminating Ceremony
If you are a potential applicant and have any questions, please email our Program Manager at Watsoncrysta@gmail.com