Camp Echo Lake is currently looking for experienced athletes and coaches to join their 2021 summer team. If you are looking for an opportunity to build experience in programming, curriculum development, staff management, and coaching, then do not hesitate to reach out about these opportunities. The position would start on June 10th and end on August 16th, and travel will be partially covered as part of compensation. If you have experience in coaching and are looking for a fun, energizing job this summer, then you should consider applying.
As an Ideal Candidate, you possess the following skills and competencies:
- Formal experience coaching/instructing children or adults;
- Experience working with children between the ages 7-16;
- Experience working and collaborating with your peers;
- Familiarity with lesson planning and setting achievable goals for participants;
- A genuine interest in working with children;
- A positive and resilient attitude;
- The ability to receive and deliver constructive feedback; and
- The desire and capacity to have a fun, active summer in the Adirondack region of Upstate New York.