The Quaker School at Horsham is seeking a Director of Operations and Human Resources to join its business office staff. The successful candidate will support human resources, payroll and benefit processes, collections, vendor management and take on special projects for the CFO and Head of School.
Start Date: 7/6/21
● Serve as primary support to the CFO.
● Oversight of regular HR process and routine tasks required to administer and execute our employment program/systems to include payroll, benefits, leave, and occupational health and safety.
● In collaboration with the CFO complete compliance processes and filings (act 126, employee fingerprinting and background checks, etc) and Workers Compensation.
● Serve as liaison to employees: answering benefit questions, correcting processing and self-service errors.
● Assist in the recruitment process to include conducting background checks, training, and other onboarding protocols.
● Lead tuition collection efforts, including generating family and school district invoices within the Financial Edge and initiate family outreach for past due payments in partnership with CFO and Head of School.
● Serve as primary contact with the school’s vendors and partners; build and maintain productive relationships, ensuring all vendors follow our policies and procedures and proper alignment with the school. In collaboration with the CFO, manage all contract terms and fees.
● Review and process invoices on a daily basis and statements monthly.
● Maintain accounts payable unpaid and paid invoice files, and review problematic invoices with the CFO
● Prepare, mail and file live check payments to vendors and prepare and transmit ACH payments to vendors
● Annually prepare 1099s.
● Interface with CFO for tasks including depositing checks, coding expenses, submitting mailed paper invoices, expense reimbursements, credit card reconciliation, school purchasing.
● Bachelor’s degree
● Excellent interpersonal, written, oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and relate well to students, parents, staff, faculty and others.
● Must be highly analytical and able to multitask and complete projects in a timely manner.
● Detail oriented and organized.
● Ability to employ flexibility and creativity in the execution of duties.
● Must be able to work under pressure.
● Collaborative leadership style: must be a team player, with a positive attitude, exemplifying The Quaker School at Horsham’s Core Values and Mission.
To Apply: Please submit cover letter, resume and list of three references to email@example.com
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
The Quaker School at Horsham (TQS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental handicap/disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law in its programs, activities or employment practices.