Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Cook will prepare and cook food in a according to menu for hotel outlets, i.e., room service, restaurants, bar, banquets, etc. Duties include :
• Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
• Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
• Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
• Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
• Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
• Pre-cook items such as bacon, in order to prepare them for later use.
• Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
• Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
• Clean, stock, and restock workstations.
• Minimum 2 years cooking experience, preferably high volume.
• Food Service Worker Permit/ServSafe Certification preferred.
• Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace.
Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
Davidson Hotels & Resorts offers a rich benefit program including:
3 tiers of medical coverage, one being a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) with company contributed funds. In addition, we have multiple free benefits which tie into our health coverage including: 24/7 Teledoc services, a Maternity Program, CancerCARE, and Free Maintenance Medications. Enrollments are completed by licensed counselors who will help you tailor a plan to best fit you and your family’s needs!
Along with Medical we offer Vision and Dental insurance; as well as company paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability.
There are a variety of other coverages our team members can choose to elect such as Short Term Disability Buy-Up, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Home and Auto insurance, Legal Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
We also offer hotel discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, EAP program, emergency travel assistance, and Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays).
Davidson contributes a company match for any team member participating in 401k, along with a Roth option including 41 different investment options. We recognize our team members with service awards at every 5 year increment.
Our people are the cornerstones of our success, and employee satisfaction helps us achieve our strategic goals and create value in everything we do!
To learn more about Davidson Hotels & Resorts, and apply please visit our website; www.DavidsonHotels.com and apply today!