Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Food & Beverage Intern may assist the Outlet Manager with training and development of staff as well as serving, bussing, hosting, and expediting. Job duties/positions will depend on experience, and may rotate in different positions within the restaurant, and/or stay in one position based on experience, and willingness to learn. May help to resolve team member and guest-related issues. Uses proper cash handling and accounting procedures. Experience in hosting, waiting, and cashiering is preferred. May attend department meetings, assist with scheduling, and shadow F&B Supervisors/Managers.
• 2-3 years prior hotel F&B experience preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other Team Members.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Prior cash handling experience
• Experience with MICROS POS system
• Prior Serve Safe Certification preferred
• TIPS or ServSafe Alcohol CERTIFICATION
• CPR Certification preferred
• Able to work AM and PM Shifts
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace.
Pre-employment drug test and background check required.