Are you a high energy person who is hungry and wants to win? Our Sales Development Representative (SDR) SDRs are at the core of sales and marketing, and responsible for one of the most important steps in the sales process: building pipeline. In this role, you will develop prospecting plans and drive qualified leads to our Account Executive team.
The SDR role is perfect for someone who is ambitious, intelligent, and has high energy. You will receive sales training, technical product training, and will have the opportunity to work closely with Sales Representatives on outbound campaigns going after key contacts at enterprise accounts.
HR Acuity® is the leader in employee relations management solutions. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) technology solution helps achieve consistency in how organizations track, investigate and analyze employee issues. Why work here? Simply put, we have a nimble culture, innovative environment, freedom to think and implement, explosive growth, and work with Fortune 500 clients – enough said!
Can you answer yes to any of these questions?
- Are you passionate about working for an organization that helps build better workplaces?
- Do you want to work for a technology company that has a real sense of purpose and vision?
- Do you want to be rewarded for your direct contributions and have the opportunity to advance in the next twelve months?
If you answered yes, come talk to us, we would love to meet you!
- Ability to be creative, resourceful, and autonomous in a startup environment
- Desire to achieve and exceed sales goals – a self-starting attitude is a must!
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent strategic and critical thinker
- Adapt discipline to dedicate multiple hours each day to calling people on the phone
- Excellent interpersonal skills – necessary for communicating via phone with a variety of clients
- Min 1 years’ experience in a customer-facing role a plus but not necessary
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with CRM tools (Hubspot, Salesforce) a plus
Compensation: Base salary plus bonus and commission
Location: HR Acuity is located in Florham Park, NJ. Must be able to come into the office at least 6 times a month.
- HR Acuity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our team. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.