Even prior to remote working, this role was never the “make copies and fetch coffee” type of internship. This paid internship, is the perfect opportunity for rising college juniors, seniors, or recent graduates. From day one, your thoughts will be welcomed, creativity tested, and voice heard.
The StudioHS and Fashion divisions consist of a diverse team of strategists, visual storytellers, brand builders and experience makers. With our finger on the pulse of fashion and lifestyle trends – we get people talking by taking our creative buzzworthy ideas and make them 3-dimensional.
Our full-service lifestyle and experiential practice are engineered to create powerful, scalable and captivating moments that shape long-lasting, emotional connections between brands and consumers.
- Is intrinsically motivated, takes ownership of projects, is solutions based and results driven
- Live in NYC Tri-State area and can commute to Midtown semi-regularly through the week
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, self-starter, energetic, collaborative work ethic and pays meticulous attention to details.
- Ability to work both in an independent remote and team setting.
- Must be available to work 30-40 hours per week
- Pop-culture and fashion obsessed digital native.
- Knowledge of fashion industry and trends.
- Thrive in a diverse environment and contribute to overall H&S culture.
- Must be a BIG thinker who loves the details!
- Passionate about visual story and truth telling, with a natural curiosity for fashion, events, and influencer marketing – helping to bring campaigns to life across earned and social channels.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Design and presentation abilities (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote and Adobe Suite are your friends).
- Agenda drafting, call note taking and drafting meeting recaps.
- Drafting pitches and/or media alerts
- Media list creation and updating on ongoing basis
- Journalist vetting and research
- Sample trafficking
- Executing press clips, media monitoring and capturing audits
- Maintaining client facing reports (e.g. press grids and media trackers)
- Media strategy support
- Creative press angle ideation
H&S Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, nationality, color, religion, age, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
**Special Notes** This specific position requires a candidate that lives in the NYC tri-state area and can commute to Midtown semi-regularly.