HubSpot’s Global Community & University Recruiting team is looking for a Fall Co-op that is interested in learning more about University recruiting, building university and community partnerships, and creating a top-notch candidate experience. In this role, you’ll get a chance to be a key contributing member of the Community & University Recruiting team by working directly with each of our recruiters globally (technical, sales, marketing, MBA and more), our stakeholders across the business, and our partner universities and organizations. This person will have responsibilities impacting our planning and strategy for the 2021-22 recruiting season, creative brainstorming around events and initiatives for students, and will bring a passion for driving a diverse and remarkable talent pipeline.
This a full-time, remote position from July-December 2021
Some things you’ll get to work on:
- Building relationships with our partner Universities and Student Organizations
- Campaigns for event promotion, job promotion, and HubSpot branding
- Partnering with each of our University Recruiters on hiring processes
- Creative brainstorming around impactful events and ways to connect with students
- Exposure to other areas of our People Operations organization
You could be a fit if:
- You care deeply about contributing to a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- You thrive in an adaptable, autonomous environments where you are able to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- You have a passion for learning new skills.
- You have a can-do attitude and love new challenges.
- You’re confident in your communication skills, verbal and written.
- You’ve got strong relationship building skills and a customer-first mindset.
- You care about creating opportunities for students with all kinds of backgrounds.
- Ability to work full-time (remotely) from July to December 2021
- Currently enrolled student, through December 2021
- Strong ability with copywriting short-form content (examples: emails, social media, event descriptions, advertisements)
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Creative mindset around event planning and strategy
- Thoughtfully written cover letter to specifically express why you have an interest in Community and University Recruiting.