HubSpots Global Events Team is looking for a Digital Production Co-Op to be an integral part of supporting the production team in the planning and execution of several domestic and international events, all within the Global Events Team portfolio. HubSpot’s Production Team essentially serves as the dedicated Global Events production agency, partnering with our various stakeholders to deliver a high-calibre volume of work across multiple mediums.
We manage this work using a variety of tools and software, and are always looking for candidates with new, innovative approaches to streamline processes and get work done effectively. There are varying levels of interfacing with internal team members and external vendors required for this role, so communication and organization skills are a must, as well as adhering to and enforcing key milestones and deadlines.
This role involves working alongside our Senior Digital Production Manager, providing a unique opportunity to learn the ideation and execution of large-scale, custom digital experiences. This co-op will receive valuable training on the team’s full tech stack, including Airtable, Asana, JIRA, HubSpot’s CRM, Slack and more. You’ll gain experience in vendor management including RFP scoping, contracting and budgeting, and exposure to creative development and content creation, such as video production, broadcasting, event staffing, and training by lending a hand to other needs across the production team.
This is a full-time (40 hours/wk), remote OR in office from January-June 2022.
- Contribute to daily digital production duties, including assisting with project management, setting up technical integrations, testing & QA of digital products, and more.
- Help with the organization, review, and collection of digital assets needed for production-related deliverables, such as key art from sponsors and marketing and content creative.
- Research, review, and organize data to help support and inform strategic decisions related to future scoping and production planning.
- Work with established team project management tools to track and organize all project deliverables.
- Assist with day-to-day attendee and HubSpotter communication such as our Slack channels, HelpScout Inbox, and online communities.
- Contribute to the tracking, documenting and archiving of all creative production assets (video production, digital production, physical production, creative asset production).
- Attend daily production meetings where relevant, note take and follow-up as needed (internally, cross functionally).
- Execute administrative duties, such as meeting agendas, post-meeting recaps, digital production milestones, and associated logistics.
- Additional responsibilities, as needed.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE
A successful person in this role would manage to form respectful connections with their INBOUND / GROW colleague(s), internal stakeholders, and external vendors. Our best Co-Ops are indispensable to their team’s success – they are confident, they ask questions, participate, and take initiative to assist where they see opportunity. They remain unflustered under pressure or when plans change.
At the co-op level, a person in this role is expected to work autonomously after being given instruction; remain organized and detail-oriented; and be capable of working closely with their manager to ensure work is consistent and on-track. If you are an extremely collaborative thinker and team member with an interest in learning and contributing to the production of various events at all stages of production, we’d love to hear from you.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student through June 2022
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) from January-June 2022.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Interest in web design, UX/UI, and digital event production
- High attention to detail with technical knowledge
- Copy proofing/editing and content creation skills (Marketing/Journalism interest)
- Basic-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software, such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator