In this role, you’ll get to work with HubSpot’s User Acquisition team on one of our most creative and cross-functional channels, the HubSpot WordPress program. WordPress is an open-source CMS that powers nearly 40% of the internet — and HubSpot’s free plugin brings a ton of value (CRM, live chat, analytics, email marketing, forms, and other free tools) to WordPress users. Our plugin has over 200k installs, and we’re looking for someone to help us continue our growth!
In this role, you’ll get to work with teams across Product, Business Development, and Marketing to help us grow signups and usage of the plugin. You’ll also get to work with our many partners (theme companies, plugin companies, and hosting companies) across the WordPress ecosystem to help HubSpot bring more value to WordPress users.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, but mighty cross-functional team to drive growth and expand upon the go-to-market strategy of HubSpot in WordPress. If you’re interested in a role where you can learn all about Acquisition marketing, this is the Co-op for you.
This is a full time (40 hours/week) remote OR in person role from January-June 2022
Specifically, in this role you’ll get to:
- Work with our SEO and Blog teams to create new WordPress-related content and make updates to existing content so we can drive more traffic and signups from these pages.
- Run CRO experiments across our WordPress content and landing pages to increase signups.
- Collaborate with WordPress partners to find opportunities to promote the HubSpot WordPress plugin across their websites and marketing channels.
- Research and report on trends in the WordPress ecosystem, new tools, and sentiments of WordPress users.
- Strategize, explore, and experiment with new ways to grow our plugin — such as creating content for YouTube or localizing for new markets.
We are looking for people who…
- Are excited by the website building / CMS industry. Having experience building your own site with WordPress or another CMS is a definite plus (let us know your past experience!)
- Are excellent writers and communicators. You’re excited by the prospect of writing up a blog post or creating a presentation around an experiment you want to propose.
- Can creatively think through a problem. This program is non-traditional and requires the ability to think outside the box to disproportionately move the needle for signups.
- Are eager to learn how to work with data, including finding patterns, analyzing trends, and making decisions based on what you find in the numbers.
- Have great organizational skills.
- Are proactive, genuinely curious, and detail oriented.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student through June 2022
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) from January-June 2022