The People Analytics team is on a mission to deliver data-driven insights to attract and empower people to do their best work. We partner with senior leaders from across the business to design, prototype, and scale insights that help HubSpot grow better.
As a People Analyst, you will help HubSpot apply data-driven practices throughout the entire employee lifecycle to drive business value. You will work directly with partners from across the business to ideate, build, and test workforce solutions. This will include using a variety of quantitative and qualitative methods to help design studies, test hypotheses, assess program effectiveness, and deliver insights to drive changes in how HubSpot attracts, hires, develops, and retains talent.
This is a full-time, remote role from July-December 2021
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Research, analyze, and manipulate data from a variety of different sources to generate insights that drive changes to our business
- Identify and scope problems and develop testable hypotheses that can be analyzed using descriptive and inferential statistics
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with teammates, business leaders, HR partners, and data engineers to solve complex business problems and deliver solutions
- Develop and automate data and analytics solutions by iteratively prototyping and building tools to generate insights at scale
We are looking for people who:
- Use SQL, Python, or R to manipulate, clean, and build datasets for analysis
- Demonstrate ability in conducting research using descriptive and inferential statistics (e.g., distributions, correlations, t-tests, regressions)
- Understand research design and how to assess the impact of programs/initiatives
- Effectively communicate results with an emphasis on telling a story with data
- Currently enrolled student, through December 2021
- Ability to work full-time (remotely) from July-December 2021