Hudson Institute seeks interns to support Hudson’s experts and scholars. The intern will work on issues ranging from economic development to security. In this role, the intern will develop research skills and build knowledge of one of the world’s fastest-growing regions through substantive research work, such as archival studies, writing articles, and drafting research memos for reports. In addition to being exposed to critical issues in these fields, interns will spend significant time discussing these issues with their scholar. Onsite interns also attend weekly educational events featuring experts from Hudson Institute and across Washington, DC. This position is unpaid.
- Gathering, analyzing, and summarizing data for inclusion in reports and articles;
- Keeping the scholar and team up to date on current events in the region;
- Assisting the scholar with research projects and presentations;
- Editing and conducting research for articles, op-eds, reports, and briefing papers;
- Assisting with administrative tasks and event support.