Hudson Institute seeks interns to support our scholars’ work with the Center for Defense Concepts and Technology. If selected, you will conduct in-depth research to support a specific scholar. In addition to being exposed to critical issues in the fields, interns will spend significant time discussing these issues with their scholar. Onsite interns also attend weekly educational events featuring experts from Hudson Institute and across Washington, DC.
- Gathering and analyzing data for inclusion in reports and articles;
- Keeping the scholar and team up to date on current events;
- Assisting the scholar with research projects and presentations;
- Editing and conducting research for articles, op-eds, reports, and briefing papers;
- Assisting with administrative tasks and event support.