Hudson Institute seeks interns to support our scholars’ work with the Center for Defense Concepts and Technology. If selected, you will conduct in-depth research to support a specific scholar. In addition to being exposed to critical issues in the fields, interns will spend significant time discussing these issues with their scholar. Onsite interns also attend weekly educational events featuring experts from Hudson Institute and across Washington, DC.
- Gathering and analyzing data for inclusion in reports and articles;
- Keeping the scholar and team up to date on current events;
- Assisting the scholar with research projects and presentations;
- Editing and conducting research for articles, op-eds, reports, and briefing papers;
- Assisting with administrative tasks and event support.
- Be current students working toward, or recent graduates holding, a degree in political science, international relations, history, economics, regional studies, technology policy, or related fields;
- Possess strong research, writing, editing, and analytical capabilities;
- Communicate effectively and possess good interpersonal skills;
- Manage their time wisely to independently complete work assignments;
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications;
- Demonstrate professionalism, attention to detail, and reliability.
How to Apply:
Please upload a cover letter, resume, and short, relevant writing sample (2-3 pages) in a single .pdf file. Due to the large number of applications that we receive, we regret that we can only contact those applicants who have been selected for an interview.