The Public Affairs department focuses on maximizing Hudson Institute’s presence in online, TV, and print media outlets by promoting Hudson experts and their work, putting on successful public events, leveraging new media to amplify our impact in DC and across the globe, and much more.
Duties for the Public Affairs department’s Summer 2020 intern include, but are not limited to:
- assisting with media research and media lists;
- drafting social media content;
- promoting Hudson publications;
- reviewing and editing draft materials;
- assisting with Hudson’s multimedia operations;
- assisting with public event operations; and
- participating in the general work of the Public Affairs team.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.