Hudson Institute seeks Fall 2021 interns to support Hudson’s South and Central Asia experts. The team works on issues ranging from economic development to security in the region. In this role, the intern will be responsible for substantive research work such as archival studies, writing articles, and drafting research memos for reports. Being an intern for the South and Central Asia team is a fantastic way to develop research skills and build a knowledge of one of the world’s fastest growing regions.
In addition to being exposed to critical issues in these fields, interns will spend significant time discussing these issues with their scholar. Onsite interns also attend weekly career and policy discussions featuring experts from Hudson Institute and across Washington, DC.
- Gathering and analyzing data for inclusion in reports and articles;
- Keeping the scholar up to date on current events;
- Assisting the scholar with research projects and presentations;
- Assisting with articles, op-eds, reports, and briefing papers;
- Assisting with administrative tasks and event support.