Become a brand ambassador for BOSS and join a team that works with passion, ambition and know-how to create excellent customer experiences. Be the first to bring our looks from the runway to the store and become a valued point of contact for our regular customers. Want to achieve even more? We offer tailor-made career opportunities. Take the next step and find your perfect job.
Full Time Sales Associate – BOSS M Store Elizabeth, NJ
HUGO BOSS Retail, Inc. | Elizabeth, NJ | United States | Full-time
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
What you can expect:
- Utilize effective communication skills in delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Achieve positive results in personal sales by focusing on relationship selling, building a client base and offering exemplary customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, various lines, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS registers.
- Assist in merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
- Adhere and execute all Company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of Specialty Retail Sales experience
- Strong customer service and selling experience
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the HUGO BOSS lifestyle philosophy
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- FSA Benefits (Flexible Spending Accounts)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Discounts for Auto/Home/Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Employee Discount Program (Company, Entertainment, Health & Wellness)
- Diverse portfolio of tailored training and professional development measures
- International and inspirational working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture