Humanim’s Administrative Assistant Career Training Program
To Apply: Complete Interest Form
(Aberdeen, MD) For Harford County Residents
Increase your value to potential employers and start earning more than minimum wage. Join Humanim’s Award Winning Administrative Assistant Career Training program for FREE!
Humanim’s Administrative Assistant Career Training program offers a FREE 9-week course of instruction for Harford County residents to prepare them for careers as administrative assistants. We provide expert coaching, professional development and technical training, and two nationally recognized certifications– The Microsoft Office Specialist certification and the Professional Certification of Excellence.
You will receive free job placement assistance!
- Harford County, MD resident
- Preferred age 18–40
- Unemployed or underemployed, or Admin looking to refresh skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have strong basic computer skills with experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to pass drug test and background check
- 10th grade reading and 8th grade math level (assessment required)
- Previous clerical or administrative experience is a plus!
DATE: November 15, 2021 – January 14, 2022
TIME: Monday – Friday, 9am – 3pm
LOCATION: Epicenter at Aberdeen