We have some exciting news!
Please let your graduate students and recent graduates that Huntington Learning Center is hiring for part-time positions.
We have an opportunities for innovative and effective individuals who want to help increase student literacy or math skills in 1-1 and small group instruction. Plus, we have opportunities for those who can tutor SAT/ACT or HS subjects.
The benefits of being a part-time tutor at Huntington:
· Initial Training
· Curriculum Map, Pacing Calendar, Lesson Plans, and an Overall Scope & Sequence
· Grading during the sessions only. No prep or work outside your hours!
· Flexible scheduling – most centers are open 7 days a week for in-person and remote instruction
· Professional Development meetings monthly
· Observation of major holidays
· Competitively aligned with hourly rates
· Opportunities beyond PT employment.
This is a great way to support all children build skills they are deficient in, bridge gap areas, and push toward enrichment.
Huntington is following all state and CDC guidelines for health and safety.
WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM to help us provide every student with the best education possible.
Please apply online at: