At Hyatt, we believe in being authentic. Showing kindness, care, and thoughtfulness allows us to connect in just the right way. This is our passion, our purpose. We care for people so that they can be their best.
Front Office Hosts are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment, responding to guest inquires and upselling hotel rooms. You’ll be the face of Hyatt as a Front Office Host. If you have worked at other Hotels as a front desk clerk or you have an interest in hotel clerk jobs, we’d love to hear from you!
Located near the trendy Short North Arts and Arena District, our downtown Columbus Hotel is the ideal home base for travelers from all over the world to connect. Hyatt Regency Columbus offers 633 rooms and spacious suites that are currently undergoing a full renovation. With over 70,000 square feet of meeting space and direct connection to the Greater Columbus Convention Center, our downtown hotel is a one stop experience for any occasion.
Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
- Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
- Free Hotel Stays at Hyatt Hotels World-Wide
- Paid Holidays, Sick Days & Vacation
- Free COTA Bus Pass
- Discounted Monthly Passes for Downtown Parking
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage after 30 days
- Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Coverage
- Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
- Educational Assistance
- Internal Promotional Opportunities