Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit http://www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We’re currently hiring for Associate Business Analysts to join our teams in Summer 2021.
As an Associate Business Analyst, you will:
- Perform requirements gathering through stakeholder interviews, document and artifact analysis, code and database reviews and participate in workshop sessions
- Author clear and concise technical requirement documentation
- Communicate and collaborate proactively with external and internal clients to analyze functional and technical needs, deliver functional and business requirements, create user stories, and groom development tasks for developer
- Provide support to Technical and QA teams to provide guidance and clarifications regarding requirement question
- Gain thorough understanding of client and business needs in order to provide consultative insights and fill role of business partner
- Create various high-quality deliverables to support the requirements and development processes as well as assist with security documentation
As an Associate Business Analyst, you will have:
- An understanding of general programming concepts as well as object-oriented programming fundamentals, API, web development and web services
- A general understanding of architectural concepts such as cloud computing
- Familiarity with databases such as SQL
- Experience with full software development life cycles and process improvement methodologies
- Familiarity with UML modeling and process flow development
- Capability of clearly communicating complex system issues to technical and non-technical personnel and users
- Ability to work well with a wide range of individuals and problem solve technical issues
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Digital agency or consulting firm experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related technical fields
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.