We are currently hiring Climate Researchers to join our Climate Planning team in Summer 2022.
Please note: These roles are entry level and through the Campus Recruiting Program. Interviews will begin in November 2021.
As a Climate Researcher, you will:
- Collaborate with the 2-7 person teams on projects related to greenhouse gas inventories and mitigation analyses, climate change vulnerability assessments, adaptation and resiliency planning, and social equity.
- Perform quantitative problem-solving, data collection and analysis.
- Review literature, conduct research, and synthesize findings into summaries and reports for both technical and general audiences.
- Translate technical climate science and risk management topics into terms that are meaningful to more general audiences.
- Provide logistical and planning support for meetings and workshops.
As a Climate Researcher, you will have:
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience in climate- and sustainability-related areas.
- Motivation to continuously develop and improve subject-matter knowledge and professional skills and take on increasing responsibility on projects over time.
- The ability to work in a collaborative manner and establish strong working relationships all levels of internal staff and outside clients and stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills, with ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental or other Earth Sciences, Environmental Management, Engineering, Business, Economics, Biology, Chemistry, Public Policy or related subjects.