Analyzing fuel and power markets, improving energy efficiency in concert with renewable energy and distributed generation programs, advising on regulatory compliance. In these areas and more, you’ll find ICF. Backed by 50+ years of experience, our energy experts work at the intersection of policy and practice, helping government and commercial clients worldwide devise effective energy strategies, develop and implement programs for today, and tomorrow.
We’re currently hiring for Commercial Energy Analysts to join our teams in Summer 2021.
As a Commercial Energy Analyst, you will:
- Perform advanced quantitative and economic analysis of energy and environmental markets, using commercial model frameworks
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of ICF proprietary models and data bases
- Evaluate the impact of future market trends and regulations, and support the development of client strategies to manage change
- Perform analysis for major corporate and government client deliverables
- Support sales and client development efforts with market research, proposal development and thought leadership
As a Commercial Energy Analyst, you will have:
- The ability to work with and understand technical concepts, while also being able to communicate them to non-technical personnel
- Strong interest in one or more of these areas: energy economics, finance, energy efficiency analytics, climate change, and policy
- Basic knowledge of R, Python and/or other coding languages
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and capabilities in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Energy Policy, Economics, Mathematics, Business, Operations Research, Engineering, or related quantitative focused subject