Are you passionate about Transportation issues? Want to contribute to the development of innovative projects to support the ever-changing transportation field? Then join ICF’s Transportation portfolio. This team supports exciting projects within transportation policy and planning; along with sustainable transportation initiatives, transportation operations, travel demand programs, infrastructure preservation, and transportation technologies.
We are currently hiring for Transportation Analyst to join our teams in Summer 2021.
As a Transportation Analyst, you will:
- Contribute to the development of innovative, accurate, timely, and high-quality products and services
- Collect and analyze data
- Conduct mini research projects on various topics related to transportation planning, policy, and operations
- Draft and edit reports and presentations
- Support client meetings, workshops, peer exchanges and webinars
- Collaborate virtually with our program partners on a daily basis
As a Transportation Analyst, you will have:
- Demonstrated interest or background in transportation and environmental issues, especially federal, state, and regional policies, programs, or planning processes
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong quantitative, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including experience researching and writing high quality documents
- Bachelor’s degree in City / Urban Planning, Environmental Science, Transportation / Civil Engineering, or related field