Are you a recent graduate, early career hire or professional looking for a new customer facing career with strong communication skills who enjoys working with others? You’ve come to the right place! We’re looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic, and creative problem-solver to join our Customer Support team as an Associate Technical Support Engineer (TSE).
As a member of our 24×7 Customer Support team, you’ll provide a service experience second to none as you help our customers tackle their problems head on and crush any technical obstacles in their path. And you’ll be supported internally by a best-in-class team as well, receiving ample training and development opportunities to help get you up and running and ready for primetime.
iCIMS is the talent cloud company that empowers organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent that builds a diverse, winning workforce. iCIMS accelerates transformation for a community of approximately 4,300 customers, including 40 percent of the Fortune 100. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational, and innovative work environment, and committed to consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Use superior customer service skills by keeping a positive, caring, can-do attitude for our customers
• Address and resolve customer concerns and issues in a timely manner
• Document all events and interactions in SalesForce by creating, tracking, and closing cases when issues are resolved
• Responsible for learning iCIMS’ platform and ancillary products quickly and providing accurate information about them to our customers
• Independently collects and tracks information and details of the problem
• Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
• Interact with customers through various channels including phone, chat, and email to address and resolve concerns and issues
• Dedicate yourself to the success and satisfaction of our customers and our business
• Attempt to resolve customer issues or escalate to advanced personnel if necessary
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with empathy and integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
• 1+ years of work experience in a customer service role
• Must have good working knowledge of Windows/Mac OS and its components
• Strong customer relations skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Capacity to control an interaction in a consultative way
• Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong knowledge of web-browser based technologies
• Experience with HRIS, CRM and / or ATS is a plus
• Ability to be flexible in work schedule; including nights and weekends
• BA/BS, AA or equivalent in Technology and/or related fields is a plus
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.