As a Culture, Belonging, Inclusion, and Diversity (CBID) Intern, you’ll work on our CBID team to further develop our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts. In close partnership with the Global head of CBID, you’ll have an opportunity to make a lasting impact on our colleagues, customers, and community all by furthering the CBID strategy.
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We’re dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs.
- Conduct an internal analysis and external research to identify areas of opportunity for the current process of creating and empowering Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
- Supply case study analysis on competitive DEI programs.
- Analyze research to develop recommendations for the ERG creation process.
- In partnership with global CBID leader, finalize recommendations and develop a roll out plan.
- Partner with talent attraction to support updates for our careers website, social pages, and internal CBID pages.
- Assist in event management logistics.
- Stay current on DEI best practices, recommend relevant initiatives for iCIMS activities and actions.
- Passionate about DEI
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program
- A creative thinker with a passion for bringing stories to life
- Solid writing skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality of all sensitive information
- Ability to learn and use technology effectively (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Social Media, etc.)
iCIMS is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.